ALL-ETT Billfold — Thinnest Wallet Ever Made
- The world's thinnest wallet! Way thinner than the other "thinnest wallets."
- Holds up to 30 cards, plus cash and receipts.
- It will be thinner full than your old wallet is empty!
- Thin as a dime empty.
- Those who carry much less might consider the junior ALL-ETT billfold.
Listed Under: Wallets
Thinnest wallet according to the New York Times,… an ALL-ETTÂ® Billfold holds 30 cards, typical items we all carry : drivers license, ATM, credit cards, membership cards, business cards, etc. The unique side-by-side design keeps it thin, while holding all this!……..2 Cash Pockets : …….
There is one that is normal size for bills. In addition, there’s an extra deep pocket for larger items like receipts, pay stubs, airline tickets. You won’t have to fold them so many times. It’s also great for things you don’t want to fold, like full 3×4 photos. The deep pocket is a good place for larger bills, so you don’t have to show everything you’ve got when you buy a cup of coffee……
Sturdy Construction : ……
The material is ripstop nylon “spinnaker cloth.” Although it’s as thin as paper, it’s incredibly strong. It breathes, so it does not get sticky in the summer. And it’s water resistant, so the contents stay dry…..
Other Advantages : ….
- May reduce back pain caused by sitting on a too-thick wallet.
- It’s almost invisible, so pickpockets don’t know where it is. They can’t steal it if they don’t know it’s there……
- It’s washable, and no animal products are used in its manufacture. More information at ALL-ETT website or do an internet search for “thinnest wallet”